AMERICAN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE CO., INC.
A Hawaii Corporation
Established in 1920
We maintain a staff of 25 full and part-time employees, including four licensed Customs Brokers.
Our office is located in the Foreign Trade Zone No. 9, Pier 2 complex with other tenants involved in foreign trade and Customs matters. We are also walking distance from Customs and Federal office building.
We are a fully computerized ABI Broker. We are also approved for Statement Processing and Automated Clearinghouse (ACH). We are a C-TPAT Certified and ACE Portal participant broker.
We have a multi-lingual staff capable of communicating in the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Korean, Filipino (Tagalog, Ilocano and Pangasinan), and Tongan.
We offer the following services:
- Import – Customs Clearance for all US ports
- Export – Documentation and Coordination of shipments
- Insurance – Marine and Air Cargo
- Bonds – Customs Surety and Airport Security
- Trucking/Storage – Arranging Inland Trucking, Delivery including Bonded Cartage and storage.
- Inter-Island Shipping – Air and Barge Services
We are members of the following organizations:
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America
- Air Cargo Association of Hawaii
- Honolulu Chamber of Commerce
- Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Hawaii
- Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association
We believe that we have good working relationships with U.S. Customs & Border Protection, other Government Agencies and various airlines, steamship companies and other businesses involved in international trade. Please advise if you need additional information.