Welcome to the Writing Center!
Our mission is to create a culture of writing at Silver Lake Jr./Sr. High that expands across the curriculum and is focused on peer-to-peer instruction to develop competent and effective writers.
Need help on a paper or project? Visit the writing center! Below are some of the aspects of writing that we can help with!
- Getting started (Brainstorming and Outlining)
- Ideas and Content
- Wording and Phrasing
- The revision process
We are open every Tuesday during 5th block. If you are going to visit us during 5th block, please fill out this form at least 24 hours prior. You can also access us online, just follow the Instructions below!
To access us online, follow the steps below:
1. Join the writing center Google Classroom, using the following code: nlw2at
2. Choose the assignment for the current week.
3. Answer the questions in a comment and attach any necessary documents.
4. Check back for a reply within 24 hours!
Check out our writing resources page from the dropdown menu above for helpful videos, documents, and tips!