College and Military Reps Visiting SLHS
- Washburn University - February 6
- Air National Guard - March 17
- The PEO Chapter HX will award a scholarship to a Silver Lake female with a 2.0 GPA or higher. Applications can be found on Mrs. Liggatt’s website. The deadline is March 20th.
- The Golden City Sertoma Club will award four $200-$500 scholarships to a Shawnee County senior. Criteria include a 2.0 GPA or better, students enrolling in college, vo-tech, or trade school with financial need. Applications can be found on Mrs. Liggatt’s website. The deadline is February 14th.
- DUE: The RWD #2 scholarship application is due Friday, January 31st. There is only 1 applicant currently for this SLHS scholarship!
SLHS ACT Test
- The FREE ACT test for juniors will be given on February 25th starting at 7:55 in the computer lab. Students will need #2 pencils, a calculator, and a drink and snack for the break. No phones are allowed in the test room or during the break.
- Registration for this test is taken care of by the school; students don’t need to register online. Students were given the choice to opt-out of taking this test.
- Register for the ACT online at www.actstudent.org. School Code 172-775
- 2019-2020 Test Date
- February 8
- February 25 (Juniors at SLHS)
- April 4
- June 13
- July 16