Early Bird Special: Yearbooks will be on sale during August 25-September 30 for $20. Click here for the order form: ENDS SEPT 30
First Semester Sales: October 1 - January 31 : Yearbooks will cost $25 during this time. Click here for the order form: ENDS JAN 31
Spring Sales: February 1 - May 1: Yearbooks will cost $28. Click here for the order form: ENDS MAY 1
Last Chance Sales: April 15 - May 1. Yearbooks will cost $28. Click here for the order form: Click here for the order form: LAST CHANCE ENDS MAY 1
A set number of books will be ordered. Any extra books available for purchase after delivery on June 10 will be $30 and are on a first come-first serve basis. *AFTER THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, PRE-ORDERS OR REMAINING BOOKS ARE NOT GUARANTEED*.
Checks made out to MESMS are preferred (and used as a receipt). If paying cash, please seal in an envelope labeled with student name, grade, homeroom teacher, and contents. Payments can be left in the main office or given to Ms. Holmes in room #237.
Have an idea?
Stop by and see Ms. Holmes in room #237 or put a suggestion in Student Support Center!
Have a picture to share?
Email it to Ms. Holmes at email@example.com
or share via google.drive !
(add a short caption explaining what the picture is including who, what, when, and where! You should always have permission to submit any picture from any person visible in it. Don't forget to ask them.)
Thanks in advance.
Once again, we are looking for student artwork to be included as part of our yearbook cover. We have many budding artists with creative eyes! Create your cover design and submit it for this year's yearbook
Designs must include all of the following:
- Include a Tiger (head or full body)
- Include “Michael E. Smith Middle School”
- Include “2019-20”
Designs must follow the criteria below:
- HAND-DRAWN: (medium: Black Ink, Watercolor, Graphite, Colored Pencil, Colored Ink)
- No larger than 8 ½” by 11” on white paper (computer paper or similar)
- Include ORIGINAL student work (no clip art, computer-aided designs, or previously printed material like a magazine or photo collage or newspaper printings)
- Submitted to Ms. Holmes in room 237 by 2:30 on January 31 with Parent or Guardian Signature for approval of possible publication. (snow date: Feb. 1)
- Will be viewed by the faculty at the February Faculty Meeting and a cover chosen by February 8th.
(no artwork will be accepted without the signature and form attached)
Click here for the form: http://bit.ly/2tn3CyY
The Yearbook Staff is always looking for new members!
If you are interested in being a member of the Yearbook Staff this year, please sign up on the clipboard outside of room #237 in the 8th grade hall or send Mrs. Holmes an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is open to all grades.
We love students to submit pictures including short captions explaining who, what, when and where the picture was taken. In class, after school, action shots or candid pictures are welcome (with permission of the teacher and the people who are in the picture!!!).