Calera High School
Library Media Center
Welcome to Calera High School Library Media Website!
Media Center Hours: 7:30 am - 3:15 pm
(Access after school may be arranged by appointment. )
- All students must have a Library Pass when coming from a classroom.
- Students must sign-in on the iPad at the circulation desk when they enter.
- No cell phone use in the library.
- Flight 60 is quiet work study only.
- Students may check out 2 books for a period of 2 weeks. These may be renewed as needed. Late fees will be charged at a rate of $. 10 per day after due date.
- Students may not check out a book if they have an overdue book or owe a fine.
- Students will be expected to pay for any lost items, or any items that are damaged due to abuse or neglect.
- Faculty check out : Unlimited time as needed for books. DVDs and Equipment should be returned as quickly as possible in consideration of other faculty who may need them.
CALERA HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY Catalog:
Destiny Quest (To search books and materials in our library inventory)
The library has 10 desktop computers and 15 chromebooks for use within the library. We have chromebook carts that can be checked out by teachers, as needed. Teachers may utilize the Chromebook Cart Google Calendar to reserve chromebook carts.
Students can print using the library resources. The charges are .10 per sheet for black & white and .50 per sheet for color.
Copies via the copy machine are .10 per sheet.