The Inaugural Early Career Colloid meeting 2018
The Inaugural ECC meeting 2018 aims to bring together early career colloid scientists from industry and academia and provide a forum for discussion, networking and facilitate knowledge exchange.
This 2-day meeting in Sheffield on 17-18th September aims to join newly appointed (within 10 years of first appointment) academics and industrialists, research fellows and postdocs, and will include plenary and contributed talks, a poster session and panel discussions (providing advice on careers and how to ‘bridge the gap’ between academia and industry).
Confirmed Plenary Speakers include:
- Professor Steven Armes, FRS, University of Sheffield
- Professor Peter Dowding, Infineum UK Limited
Key dates and deadlines:
- Abstract submission (oral) - 10th August 2018
- Abstract submission (poster) - 24th August 2018
- Registration deadline - 24th August 2018
The inaugural ECC meeting - 17-18th September 2018