- Grad Hoodies have been designed! They are only $35!!
- October 1st to October 28th the Grad hoodies will be on sale - prepay at the "bus-pass window" in the finance office.
- Come to room 3515 at lunch to try your size.
- Don't miss out!!!
What are the dates for the 2019 Graduation?
- Commencements will take place on Thursday, May 30th, 2019.
- The Banquet will take place on Friday, May 31st, 2019.
- Both events will be held at the Shaw Convention Centre.
When will tickets for the banquet and commencement go on sale?
- Tickets will go on sale in February. The last day for purchase is May 17th.
Should we print the tickets for Commencement and the Banquet?
- All guests MUST HAVE a printed ticket or a cell phone showing your bar code/ ticket in order to be admitted into the venues.
Grad requirements: As part of graduating students are required to meet the following criteria:
· Must have 90% attendance and punctuality in the school year.
· Have a minimum of 80 credits earned by the end of Semester One.
· Have a minimum of two courses for Semester Two. (Unless you have completed all requirements for the diploma.)
· Have no outstanding fees or books.
· Have paid the Grad fee.
How can I be a part of grad?
- Are you artistic? We are looking for a student designed logo for our Shep Grad Wear. Contact Mrs. Dumka-Stephenson or Mr. Oswald asap.
- Submit a baby photo of yourself to the grad committee and have it displayed alongside your graduation photo during the banquet.
- Participate in the numerous grad spirit events throughout the year and make your grade 12 year a memorable one.
Class Historian and Performers
- We are looking for the Class Historian(s) and performers for both the commencement and the banquet. Application forms will be available in the main office in January. The deadline for submissions will be before Spring Break 2019.
I Can't Buy a ticket?
Check with the main office to see if your school fees have been paid.
Where is the Grad Bulletin Board?
Check out the Grad Bulletin Board in the main foyer with a sample of this year's Grad Wear and upcoming grad events.
What if I need special accommodations for Commencement?
- If you or a family member need a wheelchair accessible area or ASL (American Sign Language) for the Commencement please let Mr. Oswald know ASAP.