Most SFUSD schools now offer computer science classes, and many schools have after school programs or clubs. Students can also learn on their own.
Share more information about how your students can continue to learn CS. Make a copy of these docs, customize for your school, and share with students and families! Consider adding to your school's newsletter, website, or weekly folder.
Suggested professional development opportunities:
- complete a 3-hour introduction to computer science online course created by the CSinSF team (enter this code to join on Google Classroom: 94j5soe)
- go deeper with an online course:
- read Computational Thinking and Coding for Every Student
- try out some of SFUSD's computer science curriculum yourself! K-2 | 3-5 | 6th | 7th | 8th
- explore recommended CS Ed Week activities yourself!
Are you interested in learning more about teaching computer science?
Complete this form, and we will be in touch with additional opportunities! This includes a PAID program to earn a supplementary authorization in computer science at SF State.