Summer Credit Recovery provides students opportunities to make up high school course credits over the summer semester. Senior Graduation Summer School is offered to seniors who need credits for graduation.
City College of San Francisco Transitional Studies Program
SFUSD partners with the City College of San Francisco's (CCSF) Transitional Studies program (TRST). TRST non-credit classes allow students to recover SFUSD high school credits. Though students will not receive college credit, they will start their relationship with CCSF before they graduate from SFUSD. Please note that CCSF instructors only communicate about grades and attendance with the student.
How To Sign Up for Summer Classes
- During the school year, high school counselors work with students and families to register students for classes.
- Before the start of summer school, students can attend our registration sessions to meet with a SFUSD counselor to sign up for classes.
- On the first three days of summer school, students can register for classes at the summer school site .
CCSF Transitional Studies Forms
Students interested in TRST classes must complete the following CCSF TRST forms to be officially enrolled in the classes.
Text completed forms to (415) 952-0071 or turn in on registration days.
CCSF Consent and FERPA Forms
CCSF Non-Credit Application
TRST Enrollment & Resource Fair
Friday, June 7, 2019 (9am-1pm)
CCSF Ocean Campus - Wellness Center, Rm 321 (50 Frida Kahlo Way)
Turn in CCSF Transitional Studies registration forms and learn more about resources for CCSF students!
Dates to Remember
June 7: Enrollment and Resource Fair @ CCSF Ocean Campus (9am-1pm)
June 10 and 11: CCSF Transitional Studies Registration (9am-1pm)
- Lincoln HS (2162 - 24th Ave - Cafeteria)
- Balboa HS (1000 Cayuga Ave - Counseling Office)
June 12: First Day of School
July 4/5: No School
July 18: Last Day of School
2019 SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE by Site
Classes may be cancelled due to low student enrollment or lack of teacher availability.