Kids SecuriDay Event host specific agreement which will be provided at event registration
Event host specific agreement which will be provided at event registration
*IMPORTANT NOTE This is a legal agreement which you should read carefully.
The “Event Host” of this Event is Microsoft Pty Ltd (ABN 79 055 136 804), of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. The “Event Organiser” is Kids SecuriDay. In return for the opportunity for children to participate in all activities run during the day, I agree to the terms and conditions which apply, as set out below.
1. I warrant that this registration form is completed in full and my answers to the questions are true and accurate and that I am medically fit to participate in this activity.
2. I acknowledge that I am required to complete this form in order to participate in the activity.
3. I understand and accept the risks associated with participating in the Event.
4. I agree to follow promptly and carefully all instructions given by the Event Organiser’s personnel.
5. I agree to abide by the rules and conditions applicable to the Event activity.
6. I consent to receiving any medical treatment, such as first aid treatment, that the Event Host, Event Organiser or event management staff consider reasonably necessary during or after the Event activity.
7. Subject to any liability which cannot be excluded by law, I agree that I shall not hold the Event Host or the Event Organiser or any other person responsible for, and accordingly I waive, release and discharge all claims, rights or causes of action which I may have against the Event Host, Event Organiser or any other person arising out of, any liability and/or claims in relation to personal injury, death, loss or damage (including loss of or damage to property) that I may suffer either directly or indirectly whether it arises from negligence or otherwise in connection with my participation in the Event.
8. I agree that, to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law but may be limited, the Event Host and Event Organiser limit their liability (pursuant to the Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“CCA”) or otherwise) concerning their provision of services relating to the Event to the resupply of the relevant services.
9. Subject to any limitations imposed by law, I indemnify the Event Host and Event Organiser against any loss, claim (including third party claims), liability, expense (including legal costs and expenses) or damage of any nature or description whatsoever (whether foreseeable or not and whether caused by any act or omission on the part of the Event Host or Event Organiser or their representatives or not) suffered by the Event Host or Event Organiser either directly or indirectly as a result of my participation in the Event.
10. I have read this Agreement and I understand its content. I understand that by entering into this Participation Agreement, I have agreed to look after myself and to take responsibility for my own actions whilst participating in the Event and that I have given up substantial rights. I have voluntarily signed this Participation Agreement.
A parent is required to give consent for their child/children to participate in the event and this participation waiver must be signed and exchanged for a Wristband in order to participate.