All 3rd-5th grade students have access to eBooks on their Chromebooks! Here's how:
1. Go to eRead eBooks SHS 3-5 under the sd12 bookmarks.
2. Log in using the school username/password (ex: aastudent, gs123456).
3. Pick a book and click Check Out.
4. Select Read Now in Browser. Checkouts are for 22 days.
Audiobooks are also available; however, those have to be played through a (free) app called Axis360 on a phone or iPod. Please see Mrs. DeForest with any questions.
Attention 3rd-4th graders! Read half of the 20 Bluestem nominees and pass the AR quiz to be invited to an ice cream party! Although you only have to read 4 by March 15 to vote, you have until May to finish your choice of 10.
The SHS Media Center offers lots of great online resources! Use the sd12 bookmarks on your Chromebook to access:
- Destiny (online card catalog)
- Britannica and Britannica Images