Beginner Group Class / JOAD Session III: Nov 9 - December 22. Club Programs
Free Intro to Archery Safety Class: TBD. Due to daylight savings and weather conditions, new schedule for Free Intro Class is still to be determine. Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you!
On behalf of SCV Archery and the City of Santa Clarita Officials and its residents, we would like to thank Easton Foundations for a grant we just received. These funds will be used to purchase additional equipment to be used in our community Intro to archery / Safety courses. Easton, you rock!
Please check our Range Schedule for weekly updates, before you drive out to the range. Range Hours: Open everyday from sunrise to sunset. ***Note: During our scheduled group classes, half of the range will be reserved, you are still welcome to shoot on the other half of the range that's open. During our scheduled tournaments held on our range, the entire range will be closed/reserved for tournament participants.
For more info, go here: Range Schedule
To promote, develop, and grow archery as a sport for life, for all ages and to expose its members to compete in club tournaments, and other fun competitions. For the ambitious, provide the necessary resources to foster strong athlete participation, competition and training with the ultimate goal of producing Olympic, Paralympic and World Archery Champions. Our head coach has produced many youth state and national champions.
Want to join us? Click here
- All forms of archery should be accepted and respected.
- Providing a proper and safe environment to practice and learn archery is the best approach to promote and introduce the sport of Archery.
- Competition is fundamental to the sport of Archery.
- Shooting for fun, to excel or for life, archery is a sport for all ages.
- Junior archers are key for the sustainability of our club and the future of Archery.
- Developing and maintaining an adequate coaching team is vital to support our mission.
- Developing and maintaining an adequate volunteer base is key to support club operations.
What we provide:
- A certified, licensed and equipped club to practice archery safely.
- A very accessible shooting facility in which all archers can perfect their skills.
- Training to develop skills to the desired individual goals.
- Workshops to enhance understanding and appreciation of archery disciplines and equipment.
- An opportunity to participate, prepare and compete at the club, city, provincial, national and international level.
- An opportunity to socialize and create long lasting relationships within the archery community.
Want to join us? Click here
DIRECTIONS to Range:
Closest cross street: Copper Hill Dr. and Haskell Canyon Rd Details: From Copper Hill and Newhall Ranch Rd, go up Copper Hill Drive until you pass Haskell Cyn Rd. You will see a Walgreens on the left. Just after you pass Haskell Cyn, you will pass Old Spanish Trail. Just pass that, you will see an access/dirt road on the left. (See map pin for entrance) Turn left there. Go for about 1 1/2 mile and it will be on the right. Park at the parking space just below the range.