Steele Canyon Parent Teacher Organization - SCHS PTO
The purpose of the SCHS PTO:
- To keep the spirit of our school alive with active communication among parents, faculty/staff and administration.
- Raise funds for the educational and recreational enrichment of the students by:
- Assisting students, teachers/staff and administrators to improve the learning environment
- Participating in the decision-making process establishing school policy
- Implementing educational programs
- Offering supportive services
- Purchasing materials and supplies, and
- Constructing facilities and site improvements
All donations are tax deductible! Steele Canyon PTO is a 501 (c)(3) - EIN# 75-3215201
PTO meetings are held the first Tuesday of the Month in the SCHS Staff Lounge at 4:00 pm.
- To get to the SCHS Staff Lounge, park in the back of the side lot that is next to the main office doors and Adult Education Building. Enter in the back gate located to the right of the Adult Education Building.
Some of what the SCHS PTO has supported in the past:
- The costs of all Junior Class PSAT testing
- ASB Disneyland Leadership Class transportation
- Helped with the purchase of orchestra instruments for the the Steele Canyon Band
- Helped Mr. Robbins send 50 students to the Medal of Honor Ceremony at the Ronald Reagan Library
- Funds the quarterly Cougar Stars program
- Awards four $500 PTO Senior Scholarships
- Supports the "Every 15 Minutes" program