Gilmanton School

PK- Registration

Your child may qualify for services

Gilmanton Home Page

Proof of Residency Form

Affidavit new.doc.pdf

In order for your child to register to see if they qualify for services, you will need Three important documents.

1. Proof of residency

2. PK -Student Registration Form

3. Birth certificate

Once they are filled out and issued to the front office the Case Manager will call you to set up an appointment.

PK-Student Registration-Emergency Form.pdf