SRHS Registrar


Transcripts will not be processed during the Winter Break. Request will resume after the break. Please click on the Bell Schedule for a list of school holidays and breaks.

Transcripts Requests and Education Verification

Current (9th-11th Grade) 2020-21 SRHS Students, please fill out this form. This may take 3-5 days to be processed.

CLASS OF 2021:

Request your transcript in Naviance! Click here for further information and directions.

SRHS Alumni from Graduation Year of 2015 to 2020 and Education Verification Agents, please fill out this form. This may take 5-7 days to be processed. Always attach photo ID and/or signed consent form.

Please do not call for education verification as no info can be shared over the phone.

Transcript and Records Requests 2015 and prior

SRHS Alumni from Graduation year of 2015 and prior should submit transcript and records request via Scribbles. Please click on the link below to begin the process:

Summer School & Out-Of-District Grades transferred into SRHS Transcript

As long the course code is approved by the ICC, SRHS registrar will add Summer School & Out-Of-District grades into the SRHS transcript. An official transcript must be mailed/emailed directly to the SRHS registrar. Thank you!

For first time elective credit students, please read carefully the excerpt from the Cir 4770, pages 10-11:


10. Credit for High School Coursework Taken Outside of the District (including all charter schools) by Current District Students:

a. Beginning with the Class of 2016, to support students’ progress toward earning a high school diploma, graduation credit may be granted for coursework taken by students at Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accredited private institutions or non-district high schools outside the regular school day or school year (i.e., summer school) under the following conditions:

(1) Repeating a “D” or “F”…

(2) First time elective credit may be granted for coursework that does not meet core subject requirements taken by students at Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accredited private institutions, non-district high schools, or industry online virtual high schools outside the regular school day or school year (e.g., summer school). This elective credit does not earn a letter grade and will not be used when calculating a student’s WGPA. Grades earned in non-district coursework may not be used for grade suppression purposes.

(a) Reference Site Operations Circular 1001, Courses Taken at Non-District Schools by Students Enrolled in the District, dated July 28, 2015. Effective August 25, 2015, no first time credits from out-of-district, including charter schools, will be accepted towards meeting San Diego Unified graduation requirements.

(b) Enter “P” (pass/credit) for passing grades; enter “NP” (no pass/student will not earn credits) for failing grades. Elective credit toward graduation is allowed for a grade of “P.”

(c) When posting grades for these courses, the generic subject area course number (e.g., 4000 for Mathematics) should be used. It must be noted that the course was taken outside the district.

(d) Coursework that meets graduation requirements taken for the first time at a non-district or charter summer school program may only receive elective credit toward graduation with a grade of “P”/”NP.” For the LOTE or mathematics graduation requirement, a non-district or charter school course, when taken in summer school, may be used to progress to the next level in a district school when evidence of successful completion is presented to the school counselor. Six credits of mathematics must be taken at a district secondary school (beginning in Grade 7), four of which must be completed in Grades 9-12. Note: Advancing to a higher level by taking non-district or charter school courses may result in a gap in learning or diminished preparation.

Independent World Language Schools Info

SDUSD is in the process of updating the 20-21 Intent of Study form. The IWLS schools will get it around mid of Sept. and fill it out for each enrolled students and send the complete form back to SRHS via mail/email. The registrar doesn't have this form, but the IWLS schools.

Please visit the Office of Language Acquisition for the approved Independent World Language Schools list. Thank you!


M-F 8.00AM - 4.00PM

Email: - Desk Phone (858) 302-3400 x3030 - Fax (858) 536-7056