Students New to Dana middle
New to Dana Middle School? Don't worry, we have you covered.
Watch these videos to help you get to know the ins and outs of Dana Middle School.
Tips: Reading the Map
- All of the room numbers above 200 are upstairs and under 100 are downstairs.
- The auditorium is on the bottom floor.
- The lunch court is also surrounded by classrooms .
- The library is next to the entrance of the playground.
- Link to Dana Map - (Click the link then click the top link)
Tips: What to do during lunch
- Talk with your friends
Tips: How to check your grades
- Go to this website: https://powerschool.sandi.net/public/
- Enter your student ID and password
(*parents: do not create account - use student ID and password)
Tips: How to calculate GPA
- Check your grades on Powerschool
- Add your grades together and divide by number of classes you have
Tips: What to do when you are sick, late, or need to go to the nurse
- If you are staying home from school have your parents call: (619) 225-3897
- If you are late first go to the office and get a pass to class
- Located in the front office
Tips: Understanding A/B Week
- All students switch between having science or having P.E.
- Pay attention to your schedule where Science and P.E. have an A or a B next to it.
- This will tell you which week you will have science/P.E.
Tips: How to use our website
- Important things can be found:
- teachers email
- class websites
- bell schedule