current announcements:All students will receive required textbooks once school is in session. All students go directly to class. Remember to bring your fully charged laptop and (charger just in case) to school EVERY DAY.
Returning items to the library will occur with a pass during a class, at student lunch time or on your own after school (coordinate with your pickup/ride so they know where you are).
---What we need from you---- Grade 6 :
- Please bring your district laptop (N22,N23,11e, 300e RY20) to school with the charger to exchange out for a 300e RY22 and charger.
- We are in need of Reflections and Science Resources for gr 5 students!!! Bring these back to the library. You may ask for a pass or return these items during your lunch time or on your own after school.
- Students will receive Ancient Civilizations at the time of the laptop return and Big Ideas Math during a class visit to the library.
Grade 5 :
- Please bring the laptop and charger you were using in gr 4 to campus for classes. Remember to fully charge them each night.
- Students will receive Reflections ( see gr 6 above) and Science Resources during a class visit with your Science teacher.
What do I have checked out?:If you need to review what items are checked out to you: please login to Destiny:PLEASE READ WEEKLY NEWSLETTERS for updated school information
What should I do when I have finished my assignments? How do I check out a book from the library?
Parents ... if you are returning items to the library on behalf of your child - please park in the lot near the ball field and walk across the blacktop around the passageway between the MPR and the library...follow the blue dots to the library door.