Welcome to Grades 6-8 at SACS!
LOWER SCHOOL news
from Mrs. Callahan, Head of School
LS Parent Night: ELA & Math (2/13)
Our second LS Parent Night is coming up on February 13th @ 6:15 pm in the Albright Center. ELA and Math teachers will present curriculum and share strategies for supporting your children at home. Come on out for this great event. Please RSVP here so we have a head count: https://goo.gl/forms/BMRInTeugph18VSt2
LS Parent Night: Homework, Organization, and Time Management (1/10)
Thank you to those of you who joined us for our first LS Parent Night on Executive Functioning. Executive Functioning skills are the skills students need to plan their time, initiate tasks (like homework), stay on task to complete their work, and get organized! Our presentations can be found here: Organization and Routines
- All athletic schedules and information can be found HERE.
- After-School Art Extensions is open to all students. To sign up for Monday, Tuesday, and/or Thursday from 4:15 - 5:15, please click here.
- Our Makerspace is open Wednesdays and Thursdays after school from 4:15 - 5:15. Students must sign up in advance. See Ms. Bowen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- LEAP for Education offers after-school programming for middle and high school students and is located in Shetland Park.
- Music Programs: For more information, please email Dr. Garcia: email@example.com.
Contact our LS Student Services Team