Ryan Elementary PTA
The families and staff at Ryan Elementary School are committed to building community, and creating a positive learning environment where our children can grow and thrive. The PTA is an active part of the school and the community.
We would love to increase our capacity to fund more programs, and support the school community in news ways, but
We can't do it without YOU!
If each of us gives a little bit to the school we can ensure success for all our kids!
PTA Meeting Schedule (2019-20)
There are two types of PTA meetings at Ryan: Ryan Community Meetings and PTA Board Meetings. Ryan Community Meetings are intended to encourage fellowship among Ryan families and provide helpful information to all. We consider "PTA Meetings" to be those PTA Board meetings that are full of business and planning discussions. Both types of meetings are open to everyone and we encourage you to attend! We alternate each kind of meeting each month. Childcare is provided for all meetings. Childcare is usually in a Kindergarten classroom while Ryan Community and PTA Board Meetings are typically in the Library. All meetings are subject to change. You can confirm meeting information by emailing email@example.com.
- August 27, 2019 (6:30 -7:30) Community Meeting
- September 24, 2019 (2:45 - 3:30) Board Meeting
- October 23, 2019 (6:30 -7:30) Community Meeting
- November 19, 2019 (2:45 - 3:30) Board Meeting
- December 17, 2019 (6:30 -7:30) Community Meeting
- January 21, 2020 (2:45 - 3:30) Board Meeting
- February 18, 2020 (6:30 -7:30) Community Meeting
- March 17, 2020 (2:45 - 3:30) Board Meeting
- April 21, 2020 (6:30 -7:30) Community Meeting
- May 12, 2020 (2:45 - 3:30) Board Meeting