RSM Computer Science
This is the home base for the computer science courses at Remsen St. Mary's Schools. We will be using this website for course materials and announcements. More information will be added soon!
All About Mrs. Full
This is my second year as the RSM Computer Science teacher. Last year was the first year St. Mary's offered Computer Science Principles AP for juniors and seniors. This year, we have added Computer Science Discoveries as an entry-level course. Both of the courses are taught using the Code.org curriculum.
In addition to the computer science courses, my past 36 years of teaching experiences include:
- 5 yrs. Junior High Language Arts
- 32 yrs. Technology (teacher, integrationist, professional development, coordinator, troubleshooter)
- 15 yrs. Journalism/Yearbook
- 15 yrs. Religion
- 5 yrs. Code.org's Computer Science curriculum
- 15 yrs. Competitive Technology Events (Technology Student Association, HyperStream, FIRST Lego League)
- 3 yrs. Foreign Language Online Learning Coordinator