ANSHS - RSHS XII Entrance Examination
The Alabel National Science High School Admission Examination has been set.
- Certification of good moral character.
- Certification from the school head that the applicant belongs to the upper 10% of the graduating Grade VI pupils SY 2017 – 2018.
- Photocopy of Form – 138E/Card, showing grades as of 1st grading period.
- Applicants must have at least 85% grades in the 1st grading period in English, Science and Mathematics and no grade below 83 in other subjects in the 1st grading period.
Reminders for the examinee:
- Be at your testing center by 7:00 a.m. of October 28, 2017.
- The test will start at exactly 8:00 a.m.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the testing rooms after 8:30 a.m.
- Present the Examination Permit and your school ID to the examiner.
- Bring at least two sharpened soft lead pencils (MONGOL #2), a good eraser and snacks.
- If you do not receive your notification slip a week before the exam please inquire at Alabel National Science High School (083) 508-2228.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW
ALSCI ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORM 2018-2019.pdf