Students are doing very well with the new school wide expectations of Be Safe, Be Responsible, and Be Respectful .
Thank you for the holiday gifts and goodies!!! You all are truly kind and thoughtful! I hope you all had wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
It is hard to believe that we are halfway through our 4th grade year! We need to continue to keep our efforts high and to be sure that we continue to learn and grow everyday!
Best to Everyone Always,
Science Project checkpoint #6 which is the last one will be due on Tuesday, January 15th. The final science project needs to be brought to school on that day. Any questions, please email me. I have put all science information on my website.
Things to know -
**We are practicing X8 and /8 this week. ***
**Science Project Check Point 6 will be due Tuesday, January 15th
** Box Tops for Education collection has started. Please send box tops to me when you can. The contest will run from September 12-February 15, 2019.
Things to Remember for the School Year
1. Forest Creek sends home folders every Thursday with school and community information, and occasionally forms to fill out. I will also send home work that has already been graded . So if it is in the Thursday Folder, you may keep it at home. Any graded work should be reviewed and corrected orally, so that students know where they made any mistakes.
2. Our class has PE on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Sneakers are required on those days. However, I would suggest that students wear sneakers daily to recess.
3. Our library day is Thursday. Students may check out up to three books.
4. Spirit Days are Mondays. Students are encouraged to wear coyote colors (green and purple) or Forest Creek spirit wear.
5. I will send homework on Mondays. It is due the following Monday.