Ms. Danielle Baker
McNeil High School
Here you will find handy info for Ms. Baker's classes, Principles of Health Science, the first class of the Health Science track. If you have questions and the information found here does not answer those questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (512) 464-6337. You can also enroll with the texting app, Remind, and you will have the ability to text me directly - click the Remind tab at the top of the page for more information (Remind and email are the preferred method of communication).
I am looking forward to another great year here at McNeil High School and am excited you are here, too. Can't wait to get started!
Supplies for Principles of Health Science
Students are to bring the following supplies to class each day:
The following supplies are required:
- A 1”, 3-ring binder - organization is important and students must keep up with papers (There will be unannounced notebook checks that will count as a project grade.)
- Notebook paper
- Supply of pencils and pens
- A pocket calendar or planner is recommended to keep up with assignments in all classes
- If using a smartphone, there are many scheduling apps to choose from that are perfect for students.
- Headphones to use with cell phone when use is permitted
- Suggested but not required: Colored pencils, highlighters
**Donations of Kleenex and hand sanitizer are not required
but always needed and are greatly appreciated.**