Rockland Teachers' Center
2019-2020 Policy Board
All RTC Policy Board meetings are
from 4PM - 5PM
RTC Teacher Resource and Technology Center
14 Liberty Square Mall
Stony Point, NY
Virtual via RTC Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Additional meetings may be added if needed.
Please mark your calendars. A quorum is required at each meeting to conduct business.
Policy Board Meeting - Virtual Connection Information
Opportunities and Information for
Policy Board Members & Member Districts
- Poverty Simulation Experience is available to bring to schools/districts. Please contact Deborah Studnitzer, email@example.com.
- 2019-20 Elementary- and Intermediate-level Testing Schedule updated 9-2019
- Educator Guide to the Regents Examination in United States History and Government (Framework) The Guide provides specific information about the design of the test, question formats and other important material for social studies educators. Prototype questions for Parts I, II and III as well as rubrics for Parts II and III are included as an appendix to the Educator Guide.
- New York State Physical Education Learning Standards: NYSED is accepting public comments on the draft standards through November 1, 2019
- Science Standards Implementation Resources
- New York State Seal of Biliteracy Handbook 18-19
- New York State Prekindergarten Learning Standards: A Resource for School Success 2019