Read For Yourself!
Read every day and you'll never be bored and you WILL be ready for your best school year EVER!
Pence Middle School is made up of READERS!
Get the full benefit of Summer and Read for your pleasure every day.
Remember, if you'll read at least four to five books during your summer break, or 30 minutes every day, You WILL be ready to have a successful school year from the very first day!
(Fringe Benefits: No Boredom, Well Entertained, Great Escape)
Registration Begins 6/3/19!
Get a head start to qualify for VRC by reading some of the titles this summer! Quizzes will become available this fall.
- Refugee by Alan Gratz
- Insignificant Events in the LIfe of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling
- Restart by Gordon Korman
- Macy McMillan and the Rainbow Goddess by Shari Green
- Two Truths and a Lie by Ammi-Joan Paquette
- Lost in the Pacific: 1942: Not a Drop to Drink by Tod Olson
- Watchdog by Will McIntosh
- Amina's Voice by Hena Khan
- The Red Bandanna: Young Reader's Adaptation by Tom Rinaldi
- Braced by Alyson Gerber