Read For Yourself!
Read every day and you'll never be bored and you WILL be ready for your best school year EVER!
Copy of BN_SummerReading_Journal.pdf
Barnes & Noble is giving 6th graders a chance to earn a FREE book of your very own! Just keep the reading journal in the flyer to the left, learn about all the details in the flyer too.
Copy of Summer Reading Brochure.docx
Click on a title to the right to go to the book quiz. You must be logged in to your school chromebook account.
Get a Head Start to Qualify for VRC By Reading the 2017-2018 Nominees and Taking Some of the Book Quizzes
- House Arrest by K.A. Holt
- Booked by Kwame Alexander
- Orbiting Jupiter by Gary Schmidt
- Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
- The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall
- The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club by Phillip Hoose
- A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- Space Case by Stuart Gibbs
Copy of 170426_ALSC_SummerReading17_6-8.pdf