RHS Auditorium Booking
Thank you for your interest in booking the Anne Richardson Auditorium at Ridgefield High School. Due to increased needs from the schools and the community, the district has changed the protocol for booking the auditorium for both Ridgefield Public Schools, Town of Ridgefield Organizations, non-profits, and private renters. Here are some notable differences:
- The booking process (for the RHS Auditorium only) will now be done completely online. No more paper Facilities Use request forms.
- A publicly displayed calendar of events has been created to facilitate selection of scheduling for the requester. The calendar is displayed below. Please do not e-mail or call inquiring about available dates, as the calendar is live and shows active availability.
- An Auditorium Manager position has been created to facilitate booking and logistics of events.
- Please do not call the SLO office to book the auditorium; SLO will only handle booking of other facilities at RHS.
5. Please do not create an IT ticket to handle screen/projector. The Auditorium Manager will handle IT tickets on your behalf for the facility.
6. Booking for 2018-19 school year is not available before March 15, 2018 for RPS events and June 1, 2018 for external organizations.
7. Please do enjoy that the process has been streamlined!
There are 2 steps to request the auditorium.
- Pick your date. Below, you will find an embedded calendar for the facility. If there is an event scheduled, you can click on the event to see limited event details, including start time/end time and point of contact to work with or around it. If the calendar is blank, the facility is available for use.
- Fill out the online form.
Once you have selected a date and time that works for you, please visit this form to book your request.
After completing the form, you will be contacted within 5 business days with status of approval.