Forms Needed For Sports

Tryout Packet--forms needed for tryouts and participation in sports.

Spanish Version of Tryout Packet

Student Athlete Behavior Contract

To participate in sports not offered at the Middle School Level you will need the above forms as well as one of the two listed below:

Middle School Transfer form for Zoned High School

Middle School Transfer form for Non-Zoned High School

For Students that are Homeschooled wishing to participate in Athletics in the District Please Refer to the information found at the link below:

Homeschool Students Information/Process