Record's Office

REV's Records Office Hours: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm


Lydia Arroyo 909-389-2500 ext 32131        Kellie Moulder 909-389-2500 ext 32130

Transcript Request Center 

Transcripts & Records Request will take 48 hours to process. 

Withdraw Request will take 24 hours. 

Please click on the image to access the google forms

Transcript Request for Current Students
Transcript Request for Former Students 
Final Transcript for Seniors

Records Request 

Please email your records request to the following email addresses: 

Education Verifications 

Please email or fax education verification to the following: 

Fax Number: (909)389-7289

Change of Address

To update your address or if you received an address verification request, you will need to provide an utility bill (gas, electric, water, and/or trash), closing/final escrow papers, rental agreement with current rent receipt, property tax payment receipts, or a pay stub. All documents must be original, dated within 30 days and must be in the legal parent/guardian name.


Future Wildcat families:

If you would like to enroll your child(ren) into our school. Please contact our RUSD Enrollment Center @ (909) 307-2470. 

Withdrawing from REV:

If you have moved or your child(ren) will be attending a different school please read the information below:

Our office would like to request that parent/guardian contacts the records office prior  withdrawing your child(ren) so can prepare the paperwork prior to your visit. 


Diploma Replacement:  Please contact Jostens at (760) 200-3889

Please contact REV Records Office if you have not picked up your high school diploma.