On behalf of the West Middle School Learning Community, we would like to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year!
On this website you will find our online registration process including all links to pertinent information, required forms, payments, etc. Completion of this registration process will enable your student to receive their class schedule, locker assignment, and other important information during welcome week.
Important: Please be sure to complete the first link in the process below to update ParentVUE emergency information and forms. If ParentVUE information is not updated for the 2022-23 school year, it will result in your student not having access to their class schedule, locker assignment, and other pertinent information.
If you have any questions or issues concerning the registration process, please reach out for support:
Email Us: WestMiddleSchool@rochester.k12.mi.us
Call Us: 248-726-5000
Lisa Fosnaugh, Principal of West Middle School
1) Click here to Login to ParentVue: After you log into ParentVUE click the "Online Registration" button at the top, in the dropdown choose "2022-23 Annual Verification" to update each child's E-card (emergency card), update contact information, review district policies, and record additional information (Required).
2) Click here to view a Welcome Letter from our West M.S. PTSA : We are so thankful for an amazing , supportive parent community here at West. The many projects and opportunities provided by our PTSA impact each and every student here at West. Click here to learn more about our West M.S. PTSA
2) Click here to visit our PTSA Store: Become a member, give a one-time donation, purchase Authors in April books, etc. Thank you for your support!
3) Click here to purchase West M.S. spirit wear : All proceeds go to our PTSA and in turn right back to our West M.S. learning community. Thank you for your support!
4) Lockers are standard size and will fit locker organizers sold on Amazon or in stores. Click here for additional information about purchasing locker organizers.
5) Click here to Order School Pictures: CODE - 22WESTMS23 Students will be able to obtain their school ID and have their school pictures taken during their grade level welcome visit.
6) School Yearbook – We will be using Walsworth Yearbook Company for sales & publication. Click here to order a yearbook
7) Authors in April Book Order: The 2022-23 Authors in April book is available to order. This year you have the option to receive the book at registration (or shortly after) or wait and have the book delivered to your child's ELA classroom (late February/early March). Click here to order an AIA book.
8) Welcome Visits - We look forward to welcoming our students and families during their scheduled grade level welcome visit. At this visit, students will receive their class schedule, locker assignments, student ID, tour the building and find their locker. We will have all of the forms listed above available for those who wish to pay in person via check or cash.
8th Grade Welcome Visit: Wednesday, August 17th: 8:30 am- 11:00 am
7th Grade Welcome Visit: Wednesday, August 17th, 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
6th Grade Welcome Visit: Friday, August 19th, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Click on each button to download and preview these important documents with your student.