8th Grade U.S. History
2019/2020 School Year
Dear Students and Parents,
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! My name is Ms. Beaulieu and this will be my first year at Monte Vista. As a Ventura County native, I am excited to be able to teach in our amazing community. I look forward to getting to know each of my students and their families this year. We are going to have an incredible year filled with fun, creativity, and collaboration! I cannot wait to meet you!
Please use this website to find information about our class. U.S. History students, please take a look at our class page for our daily agenda, homework and specific information! Parents, please take a look at our 'Parents' page for information and resources. I would like to invite you to complete a survey (see 'Parents' page) with any information that would help me better understand and know your student so that I can create a meaningful learning environment for your student and their needs.
See you soon,
As the new school year begins, I hope you feel inspired to take on new challenges and grow as learners. Here's a quick pep talk to get you excited about this school year...
• I was born & raised down the road in Moorpark, California.
• I love to spend time outdoors whether I am working out or spending a day at the beach (...but you can also find me binging Netflix every once in awhile!).
• I graduated from USC (Fight On!!) and double majored in History & Social Science Education and Political Science.
• I was given the opportunity to study History in London, England, and I am excited to bring those experiences into the classroom to make History come alive!
• I consider myself a lifelong learner and am always finding myself reading new books or staying up to date on current events.
- Charged Chromebook
- Interactive Student Notebook (ISN)
- Tab in Binder (specifically for History)
- Pencils & Blue/Black Pens
- Lined Paper