The Margaret Bromfield Blanchard Library
The Bromfield School
14 Massachusetts Avenue
Harvard, MA 01451
978-456-4152 ext. 1590
If you need assistance researching a school project, you may set-up an appointment with Mrs. Segaloff before/after school or during a study hall.
Study Hall Signup Procedures
- If you would like to come to the library for your study, please come and check with Mrs. Segaloff to see if there are passes available. There is a computer station at the front desk where you can sign up for a pass for the current period. The pass signup is a Google Sheet that has color-coded slots that indicate how many passes are available each period and also indicates where you should sit. If you are able to get a spot on the list, you DO NOT need to sign out of your study. Once you are in the library, you stay in the library.
Study Hall Rules
- Please use the FRONT door to enter and exit the library.
- If you need to leave the library, please sign out in the binder at the front circulation desk.
- No food or drink allowed in the library! Sorry, this includes water...
- Voices should be kept at a respectful minimum. You will be asked to leave if you are being disruptive.