Enrollment and On-Line Registration
New Student Enrollment
We are excited to welcome new students to our schools!
Parents will begin registration for a new student by creating an account and completing the new registration form at New Student Registration Portal.
New Student (20-21) Enrollment
New K-12 Students: After completing the new student registration form please upload all required documents to the online portal. Once your documents and registration have been submitted, a Student Services Representative will review your documents and contact you to complete the enrollment process.
New Early Childhood Preschool Students: Students entering preschool should CLICK HERE for enrollment information or contact Michelle Doering at (314)-213-8105.
Information Needed to Enroll
In order to enroll a student in the Pattonville School District, the parent or court-appointed legal guardian of the student must provide the following items:
- Certified Birth Certificate Kindergartners must be 5 years old on or before July 31. First-graders must be 6 years old on or before July 31.
- Immunization Records State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school. The school nurse will review the record and advise parents if additional immunizations will be needed before the first day of school.
- Photo ID of Parent/ Legal Guardian A driver's license or any other state ID is acceptable as well as a passport.
- Proof of Residency- Please Click on the link below that applies to your living situation to view what documents you will need.
Enrollment Office Policies
- In order to ensure the health and wellness of our Pattonville familes, all enrollment documents will be submitted online.
- Once all documents are submitted a Student Services Representative will contact you by email or phone to follow-up.
- Parents may be asked to participate in a short video conference or phone call to address questions that we may have regarding documents that have been submitted and/or to verify the identify of the enrolling parent or guardian.
- If an in person appointment is required to complete enrollment, only the enrolling parent may attend the appointment.
- Occupancy Permits will not be accepted in lieu of leases.
- Past due and disconnection notices are not acceptable forms of proof of residency.
- Please upload ONLY the required documents listed on the website.
Exceptional Attendance - (only applies to district residents)
The Pattonville Board of Education establishes attendance boundaries for each of the schools in the district. The attendance boundaries are established to balance the enrollment of students throughout the district and to utilize the available space in the facilities in the most efficient manner. Generally, students will attend the school to which their geographic area is assigned.
The Board recognizes that there may be some families who desire to have their children attend a school outside of their attendance boundary. The Board has established the Exceptional Attendance Policy to govern the assignment of students to schools other than their normal attendance center. Review the Exceptional Attendance Application if you are interested in applying for Exceptional Attendance please fill out this form.
Special Situation Enrollments
If a student is being enrolled under Foster Care or by the non biological parent the guardian must make an appointment with Student Services and provide documentation from the foster care agency or court documentation that shows the child is in their care.
After the required documents have been submitted they will be reviewed by the Director of Student Services. You will be notified of an enrollment decision after the required reviews have been made.
Remington Traditional School Lottery
If you would like your student to attend Remington Traditional School you will need to prove residency and enroll at your student's home school. After you have enrolled them into their home school and proven residency you may fill out a Remington Lottery Application on the Remington homepage- Remington Traditional School. You will be notified by Remington if you have been accepted by the end of the summer.