ENROLLMENTS FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BEGIN JUNE 5, 2018 . 2018-2019 AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCY ENROLLMENTS WILL BEGIN JULY 2, 2018.
General Enrollment Information
We are excited to welcome new students to our schools!
The registration process begins by clicking on the "Time to Sign Up" link below. From there you will sign up for an enrollment appointment in Room 206 of the Learning Center.
New High School Students: Students entering high school will enroll by appointment only with Charlene Mair, high school registrar. Please contact Ms. Mair at (314) 213-8051.
Information Needed to Enroll
In order to enroll a student in the Pattonville School District, the parent or court-appointed legal guardian of the student must provide the following items:
- Certified Birth Certificate Kindergartners must be 5 years old on or before July 31. First-graders must be 6 years old on or before July 31.
- Immunization Records State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school. The school nurse will review the record and advise parents if additional immunizations will be needed before the first day of school.
- Photo ID of Parent/ Legal Guardian A driver's license or any other state ID is acceptable as well as a passport.
- Proof of Residency- Please Click on the link below that applies to your living situation to view what documents you will need.
2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration begins February 28th at your student's home school. Please visit our transportation page to find your student's school -Transportation. Registration after February 28th will take place in the Student Services office at the Pattonville Learning Center by appointment only. If you are enrolling a Kindergartner for the 2018-2019 school year with an Affidavit of Residency we will not be accepting enrollments until July 1, 2018.
The Pattonville Board of Education establishes attendance boundaries for each of the schools in the district. The attendance boundaries are established to balance the enrollment of students throughout the district and to utilize the available space in the facilities in the most efficient manner. Generally, students will attend the school to which their geographic area is assigned.
The Board recognizes that there may be some families who desire to have their children attend a school outside of their attendance boundary. The Board has established the Exceptional Attendance Policy to govern the assignment of students to schools other than their normal attendance center. Review the Exceptional Attendance Application if you are interested in applying for Exceptional Attendance please fill out this form.
Special Situation Enrollments
If a student is being enrolled under Foster Care or by the non biological parent the guardian must make an appointment with Student Services and bring documentation from the foster care agency or court documentation that shows the child is in their care . After the required documents have been submitted they will be reviewed by the Director of Student Services. You will be notified of an enrollment decision after the required reviews have been made.
Remington Traditional School Lottery
If you would like your student to attend Remington Traditional School you will need to prove residency and enroll at your student's home school. After you have enrolled them into their home school and proven residency you may fill out a Remington Lottery Application on the Remington homepage- Remington Traditional School starting February 1, 2018. You will be notified by Remington if you have been accepted by the end of the summer.
Enrollment Office Policies
- Occupancy Permits will not be accepted in lieu of leases.
- Past due and disconnection notices are not acceptable forms of proof of residency.
- Failure to have the required documentation (leases, utilities, etc...) at the time of your appointment will result in a rescheduling of your child's registration.
- We cannot wait to accept faxes during your appointment time. If you need to fax an enrollment document to our office call at least a week before your appointment.
- Please bring ONLY the required documents listed on the website.
If you will need an interpreter please schedule your appointment two weeks in advance and call the Student Services Office at 314-213-8090 for an interpreter to be setup for you.