250,000 Product People are
Waiting to Hear From You
Become a Product School Guest Blogger and Your Content Will be Broadcast to the Largest PM Community on the Planet:
The Largest Product Management Community
- 120,000 People Read Our Weekly Newsletter
- 31,000 Product Managers Network in Our Slack Group
- 30,000 People Talk Product on Our Facebook Page
To get your content in front of all of these groups and more, read this page and discover how to become a Product School Guest Blogger.
- We value quality over quantity. Guest posts don’t have minimum word counts, but articles must be long enough to cover a topic in depth and to provide value to the reader.
- When necessary, provide examples, data and links to sources to back up any claims.
- Paragraphs shouldn’t be more than 4 sentences. Use headers and subheads, bullet lists and bold text to improve scannability.
- Include at least 2 images with your submission. We encourage you to use infographics.
If you need ideas for an article or if you have any question you can email our Content Director: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can message us in the Product School Community.
Submissions & Guidelines
Become a writer or submit your product related stories to The Product Blog, in two easy steps:
- Follow our basic guidelines,
- And fill out this form.
Check out the topics we’re interested in:
- Product: Product Management, Product Development, People Management, Stakeholder Management, Leadership, Recruitment.
- Technology: Artificial Intelligence, Cryptocurrencies, ICO, VR/AR/MR, IoT, Robotics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data.
- Design & Web: UX, UI, Design, Programming, Apps, Software, Hardware, SaaS.
- Startup culture: Investing, Entrepreneurship, VC, Fundraising, Innovation, Marketing, Leadership and Management.
- Other topics: Managing Remote Teams, Project Reporting, Decision Making, etc.
We like to work with writers on a long term basis, so we’ll also ask you a couple of questions about your past work to see if there’s a chance that we can become partners. Don’t worry if you can’t answer all of them!
What to avoid
- Already-published stories: we prefer original content that hasn’t been published on other publications or channels. If you want your story to drive as much traffic as possible, please submit unpublished drafts as Google's algorithm prefers to rank new content. Once you’ve submitted an article to our blog, you may not publish it anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism: just don't copy and paste other people's work.
- Advertisement: Guest posts should be valuable sources of information – not advertisements!
- If for some reason your submission doesn’t reach our standards, we’ll provide you with input for improvement.
- Once your article has been approved, we’ll notify you and let you know about the publishing date.
- We reserve the right to change the publishing date when needed.
- We'll send you the link to your article once it has been published.
- You grant us exclusive rights to distribute the article as we see fit, and you will not publish it elsewhere without our written consent. (You can of course share the link far and wide).
After your article has been published on our blog, we’ll promote it through all of our social media channels, communities and newsletters.
Also, if we think your content is a good fit, we can cross-publish your story in our partner publishers: Product Coalition, SwitchUp.org and many more.