Connected Learning in Teacher Education
Connected Learning in Teacher Education (CLinTE) is a network of teacher educator-scholars that research and teach aspects of Connected Learning in teacher education programs, and seek to collaborate around our research, teaching and public engagement in this work.
Be sure to follow and use the #CLinTE hashtag on Twitter!
What does Connected Learning look like in classrooms after educators have learned about or experienced Connected Learning?
What are the tensions? What are the possibilities?
Join us to share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from others in this special international Twitter Chat, co-hosted with Mirek Hancl of Osnabrück University, who is currently working with teachers as the apply the Connected Learning framework to their practices.
- CLinTE will be at AERA 2019 - stay tuned for meet-up info and list of presentations!
- CITE Journal Special Issue on Connected Learning In English Teacher Education
- CLinTE at AERA 2018 - List of presentations
- February 22nd Upcoming Virtual Writing Retreat Upcoming CLinTE Virtual Writing Retreat
- CLinTE International Twitter Chat November 15th, 3:30 pm Central Time - Link to Storify
Pictures from CLinTE members at AERA 2018
Pictures from the 2017 CLinTE Summer Gathering