Pine River-Backus School District
401 Murray Ave, P.O. Box 610, Pine River, MN 56474
218-587-8000 | prbschools.org
Teach Inspire Grow Excel Reach Succeed
Welcome! You will find the parent, student and staff pages under Resource Pages at the top of the screen. Use these resource pages if you are looking for the Skyward or PRB Apps login links. For the Lunch Menu, look under School District. You will find the Announcements and Streaming Events links under the Welcome heading.
- Tue., March 28 - HS Choir Concert @ 7pm - HS Gym
- Friday, March 31 - End of Quarter 3.
- Friday, April 14 - No School
- Sat., May 6 - Kid's Stuff Fundraiser at the Warehouse from 9-12:30 - A Huge multi-family sale under one roof! A variety of items from high chairs to clothes to books and more! Every year brings new treasures! $3 door charge will go to support early childhood activities in the PR-B community.
- Sat., May 13 - Evan Walk at 9am. Meet at the Information Center.
- Monday, May 29 - No School
- Friday, June 2 - HS Graduation
- Wed., June 7 - Last Student Day / Early Out @ 12
PRB Tiger Den - Food Pantry
The Pine River-Backus School District is teaming up with the Pine River Family Center/Food Shelf to provide a food pantry for all PRB students and their families. Any child or family having food insecurities can access the food pantry by asking any school employee for assistance. They will then be connected with one of the committee members. Families can also complete a form asking someone from the school to contact them. For more information on how to access the food pantry or to donate or volunteer, you can call 218-587-4720. You can also contact any of the committee members - Dave Endicott, Rick Aulie, Karl Flier, Andy Forbort, Sue Peet, Leslie Bouchonville, Mary Sigan, Gina Williams, Tina Hanneken, Jill Blanchard, Nicki Linsten-Lodge.
Students in grades 3-12 now have access to eBooks online. Currently, the system only has mobile apps. That means that the app can be downloaded and used on a tablet or smartphone. Once the app is installed on the mobile device, the student can open the app. Select to log in using Clever. Search for their school by typing in Pine River-Backus and selecting Elementary, Secondary or ALC. Then login with their email/Google information. There is also a second way to log in using FirstBook. This method was distributed last May to students. For parents of K-2 students, the teachers have access to the codes and can share that with you.