Skyward - Educator Access
Skyward Mobile - Educators
- Accelerated Reader / STAR Enterprise
- Aesop Online
- All Staff Docs - Must be logged in to access.
- Clever Instant Login clever.prbschools.org
- Cloud Library - Read books from the Kitchigami Library - MN eBooks - BiblioBoard App | Open eBook app for smart phones.
- Cybersmart - Internet Safety Curriculum by grade level, Videos, and other Resources from Common Sense Media. Another resource is iKeepsafe.org.
Employee Folders - Must be logged in to access.
- FasttMath SAM Login | Dashboard
- Follett Shelf - eBooks
- iBoss Login http://ls/user_login.html Use this if you are on a Chromebook or a personal device so that the network knows that you are a staff member. Use the same login information that you log into the computer with.
- Internet Safety - Google Good To Know
- iObservation - Effective Teacher
- IXL - PRB Login
- Learn 360 Login
- Marzano Research Laboratory - Create a free account and get access to the free resources.
- My Infinitec
- Pearson Learning Locator
- Phone Numbers for Staff - Must be logged in to access.
- PRB Media Centers (HS Media & 45 Sign Up)
- PRB Transportation-Infofinder - (From School) Link to Help Doc.
- Read 180 / SAM Login
- Schoology prb.schoology.com (Help Section)
- Search Assets/Resources - Must be logged in to access.
- Sentry File - District Office
- Sped Forms
- State Test Login (Pearson)- Access Next | PRB State Testing Teacher Hints
- STAR Enterprise - Hints Document
- STEAM Lab Sign Up and Ideas - Elementary
- Study Island
- SWIS Form - Elementary
- Tech Hints - Student/Tech Hints web page.
- Technology Handbook - Must be logged in to access. Looking for ideas on how to use technology here at PRB Schools? Check out this handbook for ideas, references, and guides to different technologies.
- Think Central / Story Town Elementary Language Arts curriculum materials.
Links to email forums - You must be logged into your school account and be a member of the group to access. Staff includes everyone. Faculty are the licensed employees.