Pine River-Backus School District
401 Murray Ave, P.O. Box 610, Pine River, MN 56474
218-587-8000 | prbschools.org | ISD 2174
Teach Inspire Grow Excel Reach Succeed
Welcome to the PR-B website! You will find the Parent, Student and Staff pages under Resource Pages at the top of the screen. For the Lunch Menu, look under School District. You will find the Announcements, Calendars and Streaming Events links under the Welcome heading.
- Mon., Feb 25 - F.R.E.D for PreK-4 - Information below.
- Feb 25 - March 1 - Dr Seuss Week - See the information below.
- Tue., March 5 - Informational meeting about the projects that are part of the May 14 bond referendum at 5:30 pm. See the information below.
- Wed., March 6 - Kindergarten Roundup - See the information below.
Pine River-Backus Schools has partnered with Kodet Architectural Group, LTD to design new facilities and renovate existing spaces to better serve our students and community.
Public Information Sessions are scheduled for March 5, and April 18, 2019. All sessions will be held in the High School Media Center at 5:30 PM.
Dr. Seuss Week - PRB Elementary
Week of February 25th- March 1st
- Pledge-Reader’s Oath
- Theme- Read my shirt day!
- Book- Fox in Socks
- Theme- Crazy sock day!
- Book- Wacky Wednesday
- Theme- Wear mismatched clothes!
- Book- Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- Theme- Look like a tourist or wear a shirt from a vacation!
- Book- Cat in the Hat
- Theme- Cat in the Hat-Hat Day!
In honor of Dr. Seuss Day, the National Education Association calls for every child to read in the company of a caring adult. Across the country, thousands of schools, libraries, community centers, and more participate by bringing together kids and books. Therefore, on March 1st at 1:45 pm, PRB Elementary School will be celebrating “Read Across America”. Elementary students may invite a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or family friend to share in this annual reading event. After sharing a favorite book with a child or reading one provided, enjoy treats and punch in the cafeteria. Your participation helps in acknowledging the significance of reading.