Date: 17 Aug 2017
- Event: PITUG Inaugural Meeting
- Place: Okaloosa Technical College (OTC) (Cybersecurity classroom)
- Time: 1800-2000
- Mr. Jason Pang
- Mr. Todd Wieser
- Ms. Nikki Sewall
- Mr. Dave Bricker
- Change to meetings:
- All attendees at this meeting desire a monthly meeting rather than every even month.
- Monday through Thursday not good days. Will need to adjust. Maybe Fridays?
- TEDx: PITSUG will consider hosting a TEDx event. Will be discussed at next event.
Discussion and training centered on the Jul 2017 Presidential Executive order on Cybersecurity. The EO was reviewed and discussed. Good discussions on intent and scope of the order.
Next Meeting Events and Training:
- Laws and acts leading up to the E-Govt Act and establishment of FISMA.
- TEDx Discussion
- Next Meeting: TBD--Meetings will change to once a month
- After the meeting, Pang and Bricker enjoyed meal, refreshments, and continued discussions at Ruby Tuesdays.
Special Note: We would like to extend our gratitude to Okaloosa Technical College for allowing PITSUG to use their facilities—Thank you Very Much!!!!