I am a firm believer in the concept that school is a "safe space" where students can feel comfortable voicing their ideas and concerns. To cultivate this environment, my classes are always built on a foundation of mutual respect between students and teachers. Having worked in the Special Education setting ( self contained, replacement and in-class support) for the entirety of my career; I understand the importance of presenting material in a variety of ways to address individual learning styles. Do not hesitate to contact me if there are questions, comments, or concerns regarding your child's progress.
- Treat EVERYONE and everything with respect.
- Be accountable for your words and deeds
- ASK QUESTIONS
- No cheating
- Raise hands before speaking.
- Be prepared for class at all times.
- EFFORT: Putting forth the maximum amount of effort is always rewarded.
The weighting below is my grading policy for all courses taught.
- Daily Assignments (Homework/ Classwork)- 30%
- Minor Assignments (Projects)- 30%
- Major Assignments (Tests, Quizzes, Essays)- 40%
Access my grade: https://pitmanps.psisjs.com/public/
BA Sociology, Graduate Endorsement in Special Education- Rowan University
MA Education- Fairleigh Dickinson
My Schedule/ Courses Taught:
1/5 7th grade replacement math
2/6 6th grade in class support math with Ms. Brown
3/7 6th grade replacement math