WMMS PE Dept
Welcome to the Walker Mill Middle School Physical Education website! Here you will find all the information you need to know about the Physical Education Department here at The Mill.
Students will be graded using the scale below. Please understand that failure to participate in class will drastically effect student grades.
- Class Participation (warm ups, whole/small group activities, worksheets, personal/social/emotional development) = 70%
- Assessments (skill assessments, written assessments, pre/post fitness testing, pair/self evaluations) = 20%
- Homework (journals, reports, projects, fitness logs) = 10%
Students must wear athletic black bottoms/gray tops, and athletic footwear during class. The following items are strictly prohibited and will not be allowed:
- Crocs, slides, flip flops, heels, Uggs, boots, and any other non athletic shoe that doesn't cover the entire foot
- Leggings (can only be worn with shorts on top)
- Hoop earrings and any other hanging jewelry
- Spaghetti strap tops, tank tops, and any other sleeveless shirts
- Low cut shirts, or any other shirt that doesn't cover the entire torso
- Clothing with inappropriate images, slogans, words, or designs
Students will not receive credit for partial dress or any other dress that violates this policy.
Please remember to sign up in Remind for announcements for PE class.
- If you're using a smartphone open your web browser and type in rmd.at/4694e7 to receive push notifications.
- If you're not using a smartphone text the message @4694e7 to the number 81010 to receive text notifications.
1A/B - 9:30-10:55am - Planning
2A/B - 10:58-12:03pm
3A/B - 12:06-1:44pm
4A/B - 1:47-2:52pm
5A/B - 2:55-4:00pm
Dismissal - 4:00-4:10pm