- Daniel Sánchez Taltavull, Postdoc, working on systems biology of erythropoiesis
- Matthew Tanner, PhD student, working on methods for analyzing high-throughput sequencing data, Sep 2014-present
- Aseel Awdeh, PhD student.
- Sam Wang, MSc student.
- Basma Abdelkarim, MSc student.
- Gareth Palidwor, Bioinformatician/Research Assistant, ongoing
- Christopher J. Porter, Bioinformatician/Research Assistant, ongoing
- Parameswaran Ramachandran, Postdoc, working on digital signal processing and probabilistic modeling approaches to ChIP-Seq data analysis, October 2010-Aug 2016. Last seen: Scientist in the Mak Lab in the University of Toronto.
- Alex Griffith, MSc 2016, worked on ChIP-seq analyses of erythropoiesis.
- Yuri Grinberg, Postdoc, worked on computational methods for stochastic processes. Last seen: Research Officer at National Research Council Canada.
- Sharmin Nilufar, Postdoc, worked on image processing and machine learning for microscopy, Jan 2012- Feb 2015. Last seen: As a professional research evaluator, working for Canada Revenue Agency.
- Jeremie Lefebvre, Postdoc 2010-2012, working on neural stochasticity and inference for jump Markov processes. Last seen: Professor at University of Toronto.
- Liu Yang, Postdoc 2009-2010, “Inferring regulation and dynamics for the galactose network of yeast.” Last seen: Working as an Engineer at Ecobee Inc.
- Aseel Awdeh, MSc 2015, worked on the theory of dynamical epistasis analysis. Last seen: Continuing on to do her PhD in the lab.
- Mohamed Ghadie, MSc 2015, worked on methods for analyzing high-throughput data in clinical and stem cell applications. Last seen: Doing a PhD at McGill University.
- Polaris Jhandi, MSc student, worked on Bayesian analysis of high-throughput sequencing data.
- Pavel Levin, MSc 2012 in Systems Science, worked on inference for jump Markov processes. Last seen: Working as an analyst at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal.
- Kyle Li, MSc 2011 in Computer Science, worked on "Pooled Designs for Drug Screening". Last seen: Working as a financial analyst at Morgan Stanley.
- George Summer, MSc 2010, "Functional Data Analysis Approaches to Network Inference." Last seen: Bioinformatician/Researcher at the School of Cardiovascular Disease (CARIM) of the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- Adi Ophir, MSc 2008, "Quantization, mutual information, and causation." Last seen: Software Engineer at Microsoft.
- Lee Zamparo, MSc 2008, "Estimating protein copy number form gene expression images.” Last seen: PhD student at University of Toronto.
- Faiyaz Zamal, MSc 2008, “Relating expression-based and sequence-based estimates of regulation in the gap gene system of Drosophila melanogaster.” Last seen: PhD student at McGill University.