2019 Spring Driver's Theory
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- February 20th - April 11th
- Two mandatory meetings (2/20 & 4/11- meet at 2:30 in HS Cafeteria, remainder of course is online)
- Cost covers registration, tuition, and materials for the course.
- Available to any 9-12 student
- Students are responsible for computer and Internet access.
- Students are required to attend 2 MANDATORY classes at PTHS.
- Course require 30 hours of instruction to complete the pass/fail class.
The PT Summer Academy provides the students with the opportunity to complete Driver’s Theory through an online instruction model. Students are required to meet face-to-face two times. At the initial meeting, students will receive materials and instructions on how to navigate through the online platform. At the second meeting students will complete the final exam. With successful completion of the course and exam they will receive a Pennsylvania Certificate of completion. It is highly recommended the students complete Driver’s Theory prior to participating in the Behind the Wheel course (PT Students Only).