I am licensed as a Clinical Social Worker in Louisiana (license #10644) and Texas (license #108089)

It is best practice for licensed professionals to inform the public how to file a complaint.

LOUISIANA: The Louisiana State Board of Social Work Examiners is authorized to receive complaints against social workers. Complaints must be submitted to the Board in writing, signed and include the complainant’s contact information. Anonymous complaints are not accepted.

TEXAS: The Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council investigates and prosecutes professional misconduct committed by marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, psychologists, psychological associates, social workers, and licensed specialists in school psychology.

Although not every complaint against or dispute with a licensee involves professional misconduct, the Executive Council will provide you with information about how to file a complaint.

Please call 1.800.821.3205 or 512.305.7700 for more information. You can write the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council at:

333 Guadalupe St., Suite 3-900e

Austin, TX 78701