REMIND text @h8hhak to 81010
Make sure you are checking your STUDENT email (@stu.palmbeach.edu) at least once a week!!
General Information for Juniors
Conditions for receiving the JERFSA medal and certificate:
- Completion of graduation requirements for JHS and the State of Florida
- Maintained Good Standing in JERFSA
- Enthusiastic and supportive participation (minimum 75% attendance YEARLY) in JERFSA seminars, activities and classes
- HPA of 2.5 or above and exemplary conduct (all 3’s & 4’s) in all JHS/JERFSA classes and activities
- Excellent attendance in all JHS and JERFSA classes (no more than 10 absences per semester)
- Adhere to the JERFSA Contract for Students and Parents (signed freshman year)
- Satisfactory completion of Summer Assignments in grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- All assignments must be submitted by the deadline and be your own original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Unfinished assignments will be returned for completion.
- Satisfactory completion of JERFSA Senior Project
- Adhere to the deadlines provided with assignments submitted on time
- Project will adhere to provided Senior Project Guidelines (can be found on jerfsa.com)
- Produce an individual paper that is your own original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Present your project at your assigned date and time.
- Satisfactory completion of 200 documented hours of Community Service and submitted no later than March 31 of senior year.
Note: You have invested 2 years into the JERFSA program to build upon your foundation of environmental knowledge so that you will be ready to lead your generation into a more earth-friendly era. Please do not let senioritis deflect you from earning the JERFSA medal and certificate!