7th Grade ELA
Ms. Carlson & Mrs. Gillespie
Welcome to English/Language Arts in 7th grade!
Our goal is to become stronger readers, writers, and thinkers.
We use the Expert 21 Curriculum
How to access Google Classroom outside of school
Three ways to access Google Classroom outside of school
- Google Chrome Sign In
- Use the Chrome browser on your device. Sign into Google Chrome using school email and password.
- Once signed in, click on the app launcher (9 squares) and select Drive.
- Click app launcher again. Click More. Finally scroll down to Classroom, click on it to open.
- Google Classroom Website Sign In
- Using any browser, click on the following URL to access the Google Classroom home page. https://www.google.com/edu/products/productivity-tools/classroom/
- Click sign in. Enter your school email address and password to sign in.
- Mobile Devices
- Go to app store.
- Search for Google Classroom.
- Download free app.
- Sign into Google Classroom with school email and password.