Early Education Career Incentive Program
Upcoming Professional Development
Available to teachers who work directly with children in a Title V California State Preschool Programs (CSPP), Center Based (CCTR) Full Day State Preschool, or Family Child Care Home Education (FCCHEN).
The Orange County EECIP provides professional growth support and financial incentives for employees of the California Department of Education (CDE), Early Learning and Care Division (ELCD) subsidized child care centers and family childcare and home education networks (FCCHEN) located in Orange County, who work directly with children in the classroom. EECIP is administered by the Orange County Department of Education (OCDE), coordinated by the Orange County Child Care and Development Planning Council (OC LPC), and funded by the CDE, ECLD.
Earn a stipend for completing coursework towards:
- A lower level Child Development Permit (CDP)
- Assistant, Associate, or Teacher
- Units towards your AA/AS degree in Child Development or related field
- Units towards your BA/BS degree in Child Development or related field
- Completion of a AA/AS or BA/BS degree in Child Development or related field
- Complete 21 hours of professional development aligned with the child development permit. Must have a BA/BS and a teacher permit to qualify for this stipend