COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
The College & Career Center is an all-in-one resource center dedicated to creating greater access to college and careers by providing a variety of tools and personal, one-on-one, assistance to empower students to achieve their
college and career goals.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas 10/17/18 at 9:00 am - Financial Aide Workshop
Lehigh University 10/22/18 at 1:00pm - Senior Presentations
University of Utah 10/23/18 at 8:00am - Senior Presentation
University of Colorado 10/24/18 at 12:56pm - Senior Presentation
Dixie State University 10/25/18 at 8:30am - Senior Presentation
University of California, Irvine 10/25/18 at at 9:44am - Senior Presentation
University of Arizona 10/25/18 at 11:30am - Senior Presentation
University of Nevada, Las Vegas NOVEMBER 1 - 2018 - PRIORITY DEADLINE
University of Nevada, Las Vegas 11/14/18 at 9:00am - Rebel Interviews
Nevada State College 11/15/18 at 9:00am - Onsite Workshop
The Nevada Promise Scholarship aims to make a college education more accessible and affordable by providing last-dollar financial aid to Nevada students attending one of the state's four community colleges: College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College, or Western Nevada College. The scholarship helps eligible students pay for up to three years of tuition and mandatory fees at CSN.
In order to be eligible for the Nevada Promise Scholarship, New Applicants must:
- Be classified as a Nevada resident for tuition purposes by the institution where they plan to receive the Nevada Promise Scholarship.
- Before the beginning of the fall 2019 semester, have earned one of the following during the 2018-2019 academic year:
- High school diploma from a public or private high school located in Nevada;
- High school diploma from a public or private high school in a county of another state that borders Nevada and accepts Nevada residents; or
- General Equivalency Diploma (GED or HSE) or equivalent document.
- Be less than 20 years of age when initially receiving the scholarship.
- Not have earned a prior associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Not be in default on any federal student loan.
- Not owe a refund to any federal student aid program.
- Meet all program deadlines.
Hollywood Recreational Center
Volunteer hours can be completed at the Hollywood Recreational Center. The Hollywood Recreational Center is looking for volunteers Monday - Friday from 2:00 - 6:00 pm.
For more information, please contact Jerry Wojtech at 702-455-0566 or email@example.com
Located at 1650 S Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89142
Boys and Girls Club
Volunteer hours can be completed at the Lied Memorial Boys & Girls Club. The Boys & Girls Club is actively seeking volunteers to assist with Saturday Basketball Tournaments.
For more information, please contact Jordan Turner at 702-368-0317 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at 2850 S Lindell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146.
National Test Dates - 2018-2019
October 27, 2018
December 8, 2018
February 9, 2019
April 13, 2019
June 8, 2019
July 13, 2019
School Code 290100
Prepare for the ACT
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
- Available: Oct. 1, 2019