Northern C Basketball
Congratulations to the Roy-Winifred Lady Outlaws and the Belt Lady Huskies on capturing the State Class C Championship in dominating fashion.
Congratulations to the Fort Benton Longhorns boys on capturing the 2020 divisional championship. They are currently 24-0 on the season and will move on to play at the State Combined Basketball Tournament in Missoula, March 11-14. Congrats on your fine season so far Horns.
The first annual manager's game was a hard fought battle with the White Team defeating the Dark Team 41-39. Thank you to the volunteer officials and coaches. We hope the future ballers enjoyed the limelight.
NORTHERN C DIVISION
Brian Campbell - North Star - President/Tournament Manager
Paula Molyneaux - Chinook - Vice-President
Vance Von Bergen - Stanford - Secretary
Linda Michel - Dutton-Brady - Treasurer
2020 Divisional Teams
February Fanaticism...killer comraderie, fantastic friendships, and dominating displays of sportsmanship.
2020 Divisional Games
The MHSA/Stockmen Bank Sportsmanship winners and presenters.
- Belt Huskies BOYS | GIRLS
- Centerville Miners BOYS | GIRLS
- Dnt-Gyr-Sfd Bearcats BOYS | GIRLS
- Geraldine-Highwood Rivals BOYS | GIRLS
- Roy-Winifred Outlaws BOYS | GIRLS
- Tri-City Titans BOYS | GIRLS
- Winnett-Grass Range Rams BOYS | GIRLS
- Big Sandy Pioneers BOYS | GIRLS
- Box Elder Bears BOYS | GIRLS
- Chester-Jop-Inv Hi-Line Hawks BOYS | GIRLS
- Chinook Sugarbeeters BOYS | GIRLS
- Fort Benton Longhorns BOYS | GIRLS
- Hays-Lodgepole Thunderbirds BOYS |GIRLS
- North Star Knights BOYS | GIRLS
- Turner Tornadoes BOYS | GIRLS
Thank you Golden Triangle Seed of Rudyard for donating to the sportsmanship presenters.
Thank you to the CONFERO sports foundation for donating coaches' gifts to the tournament.
SITES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
- Girls Tournament - 1st Roy-Winifred Outlaws (State-2nd) 2nd Box Elder Bears (State Champs) 3rd Belt Huskies
- Boys Tournament - 1st Chinook Sugarbeeters 2nd Hays-Lodgepole Thunderbirds 3rd Winnett-Grass Range Rams
- Boys Tournament - 1st Heart Butte Warriors 2nd Belt Huskies 3rd Sunburst Refiners
- Boys Tournament - 1st Winnett-Grass Range Rams (State-2nd) 2nd Box Elder Bears (State Champs) 3rd Belt Huskies