Budget & Finance Committee
Hello, and thank you for visiting Nova Classical Academy's Budget and Finance Committee. This page provides an at-a-glance overview of our current mission and membership. Check the links above to learn more about what we do, how you can help, and to find historical work product and meeting minutes.
To oversee the financial welfare of the school as well as the financial reporting requirements to outside organizations.
- Review and recommend final 2018-19 budget to Board of Directors for review and approval.
- Review and recommend 2019-20 budget to Board of Directors for review and approval.
- Establish a 5-year budget and plan for capital spending.
- Review and update financial controls to address potential audit management recommendations.
- Establish controls to ensure intra-year adherence to budget allocations.
The Budget and Finance Committee typically meets each month on the Wednesday before the Board meeting at 5:00 p.m. in Exhibition Hall.
Please refer to the Nova Calendar for precise meeting times and dates.