Ms.Marshall's 5th Grade Class
IMPORTANT CHANGES THIS WEEK, SCROLL DOWN
- The weather has turned very cold and many students are showing up to school with a hoodie being their warmest article of clothing. Please send you student to school with warm winter coats, gloves, hats and decent shoes. If you need help getting warm clothes let me know and I will look into some resources. Thanks
- Just a note, that I am taking the week before Christmas off, I need some family time. So there will be substitutes here, but everything should flow normal. Sorry I will miss their party and concert.
- Christmas party will be on the 20th, I would like to do a gift exchange. Please be watching for a white elephant gift or an item for $5 or less for your student to bring. If your item is gender specific, please make it the same gender as your student.
- Spelling B is coming up, words were sent home today, Nov. 27th. I will give the placement test on December 13th.
- End of 1st Term/2nd Qtr is December 20th, since I will be gone that week the LAST DAY for retaking tests or turning in any late work will be December 14th. Any tests done the 18th-20th will go on 2nd Term grades.
Upcoming Tests: Vocabulary Every Thursday. The week before Christmas, Spelling and Vocab. will be on Wednesday, 20th. Then after break on first spelling and Vocabulary test will be on Friday, 1/5/2018
Reports on Countries, due Dec. 13th
Some students said that their parents, "don't know how to get a hold of you!" So here is my contact information to make it easy. My school email is: email@example.com and my personal cell number is 307-371-8150. Text messages work great or you may call, but be aware I don't answer my phone during class. I welcome questions any time, including weekends. Thanks, Becky Marshall